2D/3D SEISMIC DATA ACQUISITION
Geobaltic has unique experience in seismic acquisition under various land conditions including swamps, dense forests and transition zones. We use a wireless system, as well as a portable mini-drilling rigs in wetland areas and forests. That gives an opportunity to run seismic surveys without soil damage, while preserving ecological systems.
We have at our disposition a variety of geophones:
- geophones GS-One in land case (OYO Geospace)
- geophones GS-One in marsh case (OYO Geospace)
- 6 geophones GS-32 CT string (OYO Geospace)
land: accelerated weight drop (United Service Alliance)
forests & marshes: dynamite explosions in the shotholes (depth 4 m)
2D/3D seismic surveys are performed applying express processing and interpretation in the field conditions. This enables clients to make quick decisions regarding adjustments of the project to get the best geological results.
2D/3D SEISMIC DATA PROCESSING AND INTERPRETATION
Geobaltic was founded in 2004 as a geoscience consulting company with the main focus on seismic data processing and interpretation projects.
Interpretation services cover regional scale studies, as well as detailed prospect scale analysis:
- Integrated interpretation of 2D and 3D seismic data;
- Structural and palaeogeographic analyses on regional scale based on 2D and 3D surveys;
- Stratigraphic analyses and depositional environment interpretation;